The Prenatal Cradle PLUS by It’s You Babe combines the effective lift and support of the Prenatal Cradle with the gentle vulvar compression of the V2 Supporter into one fantastic support garment for the mom-to-be.
Soft, flexible flannel backed elastic bands surround and support the entire tummy while gently lifting and supporting the baby off the pelvic cradle while a detachable and adjustable compression bridge offers relief from painful vulvar pressure, varicose veins, or the feeling that ‘everything is going to fall out the bottom.’
This breathable bridge velcros to the support band in front for easy release when going to the bathroom. Two adjustable straps on the back allow you to easily find a comfortable amount of compression. Slipping this on in the morning can provide tremendous relief throughout the day.
- Effective orthotic support for the back and abdomen
- Effective pelvic floor therapy
- Relieves hip strain and vulvar pain
- Gently improves posture while easing many discomforts felt during pregnancy
- Lifts weight from the Pelvis improving circulation and reducing leg and ankle swelling
- Soft, flexible and comfortable elastics lay flat against the skin so there is no bulk under clothing
- Open abdominal design is cool and comfortable
- V2 Bridge is soft and breathable and adjustable for maximum support
- Wearing before rising in the morning helps prevent excessive swelling of the vulvar veins
- V2 portion is removable if you prefer just the support of the cradle
- Enthusiastically recommended by healthcare professionals
Back pain, Abdominal strain, Lordosis, Sciatica pain, Hip strain and Vulvar pain.
Symptoms of pubic symphysis, hip separation and vulvar varicosities, ‘feeling everything is going to fall out the bottom’.
9 Sizes: Extra-petite to Extra-large, 2 tall sizes
Fits Pre-pregnancy Pant Size: US 0-28
Pregnancy Weight: 40-158 kg
Support Band Measurement: 81-147 cm
64% Polyester, 23% Spandex, 9% Cotton, 4% Nylon
- Garment is designed to be worn under clothing
- Easily slips on over your head like a T-Shirt
- You should not feel ‘squeezed’ into the cradle portion of the garment. It is designed to gently lift and support without compression
- Adjust support band of the cradle up and down for more or less support as needed.
- Velcro the V2 portion to the front of the cradle where it feels comfortable.
- Easily adjust for maximum comfort and support with the two hook and loop tabs on the back of the garment.
- There is no need to remove entire garment for toileting. You can easily remove just the compression bridge portion from the front of the garment.
- When you need to take the garment off simply slip the straps off your shoulders, pull over your tummy and carefully step out of the garment.
- We always recommends you speak with your doctor when experiencing pain during pregnancy.